Get your mind activated with tea news and research on tea health. For those interested in the trade, here you’ll find info on sourcing and culture too.
- Jul 2019: unprecedented floods and limited sunshine in Assam has cut tea supply short this season - more articles.
- Still trending but for how long? The ongoing saga behind fake “famous” teas.
- Feb 2017: dry conditions in the last quarter of 2016 has meant a short supply of tea coming from Sri Lanka. A few articles on this topic.
- Here comes the Chois
- Dragon Well - The Real Ones
- Meet the Hayashis
- How steamed tea is made in Japan
- Video - sencha processing
- Sencha history - Chinese, Japanese and a Chinese version of a Japanese replica?
- Want to know when teas are harvested and processed in the key tea nations of the world? Check out this chart to get an understanding of tea seasons in different areas.
- The ins and outs of the global tea trade and where Tea Craft sits in the supply chain. The “game” revealed
- Regional Trading - The Inside Scoop
CULTURE & HISTORY
- Aracha (荒茶) - "Naked" Sencha
- Check out the regional differences in tea house culture across China. Photos and article coming soon.
- Green tea benefits
- Read about our OG+ concept and some findings on heavy metals, pesticide screening and nutrients to date.