Ingredients: turmeric, ginger, cinnamon
Made in-house as all Tea Craft blends, this is our recipe for the traditional Hindi “haldi doodh” (golden milk). Organic turmeric is combined with cinnamon and ginger to ratios that produce nourishment and maximise flavour. The recipe was thoughtfully crafted so no sugar is added nor needed - just enough spice and natural sweetness to take on all milk types. Studies into these ingredients' anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic properties are known, so this blend may be just as supportive as it is warming. Enjoy it through the cooler months to keep the body and tastebuds vibing.
Consider adding a pinch of reishi. Sources and further reading
1. Add 1/2tsp turmeric latte to a mug
2. Add a splash of hot water and stir to combine
3. Fill remainder of mug with hot milk.
1. Add 1/2tsp turmeric latte to a small milk jug
2. Add 200ml cold milk to jug and steam to combine
3. Serve in a latte glass with a sprinkle of turmeric to garnish.
Disclaimer: We have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of information, but none is guaranteed. The traditional uses and properties of herbs mentioned in our website is for educational use only. It is not intended to substitute as medical advice. If you have any health concerns, you should consult with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.