**Buy x2 for $18 (discount automatically applied on checkout!)**
The signature Sohae Teacup was made with the tea enthusiast in mind. It was intentionally designed with a thin, subtly upturned lip to allow tea to aerate as you sip, maximising flavour without drips.
As with the matching Sohae Teapot, these are individually hand-crafted one-of-a-kind pieces, made with a free creative spirit without moulds or commercial machinery. Read about our local artist Sohae's incredible story.
- Thin upturned lip crafted for tea sipping
- White with a hint of jade tinted glaze
- Individually hand-crafted in Australia by Sohae
- A blend of 80% Korean and 20% porcelain clay
- Ceramic glaze, ceramic firing
- Deep lid-well to allow near-vertical pouring
- Weight: 100g
- Capacity: 85ml
- Diameter: 8.5cm
- Height: 5cm