Ideal for those who want to brew tea well but don't have space for all the accoutrements. Have a quiet cup on your own or share with a friend and once you're done, stow it all away neatly and in style. Suits the home minimalist, the office worker, the traveler or the picnicker.
A tea brewer, x2 cups, tea towel stowed in a designer carry-case
Curved bamboo sleeve on brewer to protect hands from heat
Tapered spout for good control of starting and stopping pours
- Porcelain infuser to maximise taste purity
- Compact zip-case (front view: just 15x13cm) with custom foam moulding for protection
- Pitcher capacity of 150ml, similar to typical gaiwans for a real gongfu flash brewing experience
- Remove the lid, place it overturned. Set cups aside.
- Leaving the porcelain infuser inside the glass pitcher, place loose leaf tea into the infuser.
- Fill pitcher with hot water until it reaches the top of the infuser, submerging the leaves.
- Once tea is brewed, lift the infuser out and place it on the upturned lid, saving for later infusions.
- Now watch the elegant narrow tea stream as you pour from the glass pitcher into the cups.