- Instant Noodles Shin Ramyun 120g x 5pk – Nongshim
- Seaweed/Laver (Seasoned) 5gx12 pkgs - Young Shin
- Onion Rings 90g - Nongshim
- Champignon 400g - HAC
- Fried Shallots 100g- Doree
- Fried Garlic 100g- Doree
Not a lot to work with but need to impress your buddies and delight yourself? Let us show you how easy it is to step up your instant noodle game. This bundle will help you turn an ordinary snack into a ramen spectacle without too much effort either.
Ingredients per serve
- 1 x Shin Ramyun (120g)
- 0.5 x Laver (seaweed) pack (5g)
- half can of champignon
- 1 tbsp fried shallots
- 1 tbsp fried garlic
- Handful onion rings
- Optional: fried egg, vegetables
- Drain and rinse champignon (keep unused refrigerated and in air tight container). Cut the champignons in halves and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in pot, min. 600ml.
- Place noodle cake in rolling boil for 2.5 min, ensuring noodles are fully submerged. Agitate the noodles with long chopsticks so that noodles loosen as it cooks, taking care to keep your hand safe from hot steam, water and receptacle.
- Add champignon to boiling noodles for an extra 20 sec
- DRAIN noodles and champignon. DISCARD that yellow, greasy water - DO NOT use that to make your soup with.
- Rinse noodles and champignon with cold water using a mesh ladle or colander. Set aside.
- Cut or tear 3 pieces of laver into strips in a bowl.
- Add soup powder to desired amount into bowl. Add the dried vegetable from the little sachet. Fill with boiled water simply from a kettle and stir.
- Pop your noodles and champignons and any optional cooked veg/protein in the soup, laying optional fried egg on top.
- Sprinkle fried garlic, fried shallots then lay 2 pieces of seaweed either on top or tucked to a side of the bowl and top off with a few onion rings.