- Light Soy Sauce 500ml - PRB
- Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) 620g – ABC
- Fish Sauce 725g - Squid brand
- Oyster Sauce (Premium) 510g - Lee Kum Kee
- Shaoxing Cooking Rice Wine 640ml- HAC
- Sesame Oil 207ml - Lee Kum Kee
- Dark Soy Sauce (Premium) 500ml – Lee Kum Kee
General Recipe Guide
Note this is not intended to be a specific recipe, it is just a general approach on how the products within this bundle can be used for various stir fries. There are many regional variations and main ingredients and techniques will differ depending on the cuisine style.
Ingredients per average size sharing dish
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 0.5 tsp sesame oil
- 1.5 tbsp light soy
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp kecap manis
- Approx 300g protein of your choice. Vegetables of your choice e.g. snow peas, broccoli, sliced carrots, bok choy and herbs of your choice e.g. garlic, chopped ginger, spring onion coriander
- Bring wok to high heat.
- Add half the peanut oil.
- Cook your protein and remove from wok (cook protein in batches if protein is cold or amount voluminous).
- Add remaining peanut oil to wok over medium high, add vegetables and herbs.
- Progressively add each remaining condiment over the vegetables and herbs, cook for approx 2 min.
- Add protein back in, toss well and serve.