The Golden Century x CARTILAGE recipe journal includes:
- Salt & pepper squid
- Mongolian lamb
- Yang Chow fried rice
- BONUS Sliced oranges and watermelon
- Illustrations and annotations from Billy Wong
This Bundle contains:
- When "With Journal" option selected, 1x journal download with Golden Century recipes. Link will be emailed to you after check-out.
- Peanut Oil 1L - Royles
- Corn Starch 420g - Knorr
- Shaoxing Cooking Wine 640ml - HAC
- Five-Spice Powder 40g- Tea Craft
- White Pepper (organic) 40g - Tea Craft
- Ginger Powder 40g - Tea Craft
- Light Soy 500ml - Pearl River Bridge
- Chili Garlic Sauce 368g - LKK
- Hoisin Sauce 397g - LKK
- Chili Bean Sauce 368g - LKK
- Jasmine Rice 5kg - Taishan
Recommended tea pairing for this bundle: Shou Mei (aged)
The "With Journal" option includes the $15 recipe journal produced by Cartilage, $10 of which goes back to the restaurant that created the recipes. It's a great way to not only support our hospitality friends but to give thanks to an industry that works hard to give us all some resemblance of normalcy and social relief during these times. For those who have previously bought the journal and would just like the ingredients only, please select the "Without Journal" option to remove the journal price.
For each Cartilage Bundle we've included the Asian pantry items you'll need for the respective recipes. That way you don't have to go searching through aisles from different vendors for rare ingredients or have missing bits and pieces. It's wrapped up ready to go, perfect for the home cook to get stuck into it themselves or as a gift that keeps on giving - there'll be sufficient ingredients remaining either for multiple tries or for one's own creative use!
(Generally, we have not included common items households typically have or have access to nor obviously the fresh produce required.)