- Jasmine Rice 5kg - Taishan
- Light Soy Sauce 500ml - PRB
- Sesame Oil 370ml - Royles
- Fish Sauce 725g - Squid brand
- Champignon 400g - HAC
- Fried Garlic 100g- Doree
General Recipe Guide
Note this is not intended to be a specific recipe, it is just a general approach on how the products within this bundle can be used for fried rice dishes. There are many regional variations and main ingredients and techniques will differ depending on the cuisine style.
Ingredients per 4 person serve
- half cup peanut/vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp light soy
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fried garlic
- 1 can champignon
- 4 bowls of cooked, cooled, jasmine rice.
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 2 folded eggs
- Approx. 300g choice of cooked protein, e.g. diced prawns, char sui and 1 cup peas
- Drain, slice, rinse champignons.
- Bring wok to high heat.
- Add peanut/vegetable oil and bring to high heat.
- Add sesame oil.
- Add spring onions.
- Add cooked rice and toss for 2 min, intermittenly adding soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Add remaining ingredients (folded eggs last) and toss.